In this episode, Donna May highlights her involvement with:
- Writing From the Heart
- Juvenile Hall
- Seeding Soul Stories with Mark Sipowicz
- Soul Callings Workshops in Mt. Shasta
- Free Writing Prompts
- Psyche Salon for Women
- New Workshop – Creative Tools for Anxiety Reduction coming in June at the Mt. Shasta Community Resource Center
- Hearth: Community Storytelling in June at Shoppe Serendipity in Yreka
The concept of the Hearth was developed by Mark Yaconelli in Ashland, Oregon.
Additionally, Donna poses the question – What’s your calling? What is your purpose? She encourages others to:
- Discover your purpose
- Deepen into your purpose
- Dedicate yourself to the process
Donna shares two quotes.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
– Mary Ann Williamson
Follow your bliss and doors will open for you that wouldn’t open for anybody else.
– Joseph Campbell